Thursday, May 29, 2008

Proverbs Bear Fruit

This morning I had a meeting with my colleagues. We were discussing some matters and our CEO asked us for our opinions.

When came to my turn, he said, "As a lawyer, you are the wisest person among us... I would like to hear what you think about this matter."

This was the first time I heard him say about someone being wise, as this word was seldom used by him.

So I just shared my thougths about it, nothing spectacular.. just my point of view.

And at the end of the meeting, when everyone else has left, he told me personally: "I'm really thankful to have a wise person like you to guide me along... really!"

I am so thankful to God about this. All along I did not know whether my views were appreciated by them, and today he actually gave his recognition.

I believe that, as I continue to "hide God's words in my heart", God's words continue to change the way I think, and unknowingly my speech were guided by God's wisdom.

This was the first time I was openly acknowledged as a wise person by someone else. All glory to God.

No comments: