Wednesday, May 28, 2008

United Live Concert

I've been waiting for this night for a long time.

The last time United Live came to town, I think it was some 2 years ago, I was pretty excited over it and even got myself a ticket. But something happened last minute and I had to give it a miss.

Not this time around. I made sure I got the tickets early and booked my schedule way before. I've invited Alexander along, and Alisha of course followed.

We reached the place about 1 hours early, but the place was already packed with young people. We managed to squeeze our way through to as forward as possible, and only made it halfway. Not bad, we stood right in the middle with the band in front of us, although I would prefer if we can make it to the First Class position, which is right in front of the worship leader.

The concert was awesome! Most of the songs they sang were my favourites, and I followed them singing through the songs - since I've been listening to it and practising for a few weeks in advance.

I especially liked the part where the band played softly and only the crowds singing. It was truly an awesome atmosphere... The voice was fantastic, and almost heavenly. It was beautiful.

I sang my heart out, and by the end of it, I was practically exhausted from the singing. And, as usual for me in these situations, I have lost my voice already from the second song onwards.

It was truly amazing... I'm very thankful for the experience.

No comments: